RESTAURANT NEAR THE MARNE
Gastronomic cuisine and the menu of the Ecu de France restaurant
The Ecu de France in a nutshell:
- A family tradition since 1920
- Located in Chennevières sur Marne
- On the banks of the Marne river
- Seasonal cuisine
- Tree-covered terrace
- Guarded parking lot
- Parking lot with a security guard
- Garden shady outdoor settings
- Open Tuesdays to Sunday (lunch & dinner)
From 12:00 to 13:30 and 7:30 to 9:30 PM.
Open Mondays during the summer season (June, July and August).
We are sorry but do not allow pets.Reserve a table
Duck Foie Gras, European Sea-Bass, Pear Cake…
For the experimental and curious gourmets, the Degustation menu offers a “surprise” menu with exquisite pre-selected dishes and fine wine accompaniments.
- New Chef de Cuisine
- Price fall
- Open in august
- The terrace open until 20°
L’Ecu de France proposes an comprehensive fine wine list composed of only selected domain wines such as ROUMIER, COMPTES LAFONT and CHAVE and other exquisite vineyard collections and exceptional vintage wines.
Aged on-site, our wines are of exceptional quality and are reasonably priced.